As a DevOps and Security Specialist you will help us effectively scale our model training and serving infrastructure whilst keeping all our data and applications secure. This is a software engineering role where you’ll need to be comfortable reviewing code for subtle traps as well as designing service architecture or hardening the engineering pipeline. You will collaborate closely with our team and contribute to advancing the best computerised speech for the entertainment industry.
You’ll be responsible for
- Maintaining, securing and scaling our cloud infrastructure as we grow.
- Improving our model training and deployment pipelines.
- Monitoring our applications and improving our reliability.
- Security across the board.
We’re looking for
- AWS experience
- Linux, Bash, Docker, Python
- Monitoring (Grafana, Prometheus)
- CI/CD experience
- Infrastructure as code (Terraform, Ansible etc)
- Security mindset across the stack
- Very strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Part-time as well as contractor agreements will be considered
Great if you have these too
- On-premises sysadmin experience
- Experience with scaling machine learning pipelines and model serving (clusters, networking, storage)
- Experience moving a company to SOC2 compliance etc
- Working alongside a talented team within a friendly atmosphere
- Attractive employee options scheme and performance based bonuses
- Customisable benefits package
- Flexible holiday allowance
At Sonantic, we commit to cultivating a workplace that promotes diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. We have no judgement when it comes to any of the things that make you who you are, instead, these are celebrated. You are encouraged to bring your authentic self to work every day - Everyone is welcome!